P-TAL Thathera Hand-hammered Brass Glass/ Lassi Glass Brass Hammered Lassi Glass Tumbler / Serving Drinking Water, Milk Hammered Finish Glass |/ Drink ware (Small)
Copper Lassi Glass
- Finish: Golden, hammered, lacquered which holds it from tarnishing.
- Quantity: 1 Unit
- Selling Brass Glass
- Set: 1 Piece
- Size: 8.25x8.25x12 cm
- Colored: Golden Brass
- Type: Handcrafted (Hammered Finish)
- Weight: 550 gm
The traditional brass glasses are the pride of Punjab. Known for their size and beauty, they are one of the most sought-after products of the collection. This Glass is Made up of Pure Brass, as in Punjab and in many other parts of India, brass long glass is used to drink lassi/buttermilk after meal. This glass is also a part of India's tradition. A perfect product for your lassi and other refreshing beverages, handcrafted with love from skilled artisans of India.
Completely made in India, the item Is Highly Durable, Elegant and a Wonderful Addition To Your Home Décor and It Can Be Readily Turned Into a Wonderful Anniversary, Wedding, Diwali, Housewarming, Festive gift item.
- It helps pacify pitta (burning sensations, aggression).
- Increases hemoglobin count, and improves the general condition of your skin.
- Brass enhances Raja component and hence, drinking water in brass utensils is beneficial for health.
- It has several nutrients which are beneficial for us.
Cleaning Instructions’:- Clean Your Brassware and Copperware by Hand and Avoid Dishwasher and wash well under running water, use Pitambari Powder to Clean Brass and Copper Utensils for Shine and Wipe with Soft Cotton Cloth Care:- Copper/ Brass/ Bronze Products Get Oxidized Or Loses Their Shine With Time So Proper Cleaning And Maintenance Is Required For Their Their Long Life And Shine
Care:- Copper/ Brass/ Bronze Products Get Oxidize Or Loses Their Shine With Time So Proper Cleaning And Maintenance Is Required For Their Their Long Life And Shine