Mittihub Handmade Kulhad set, India Earthen Tea Cup Set, Brown Plain Handmade Traditional Style Terracotta Kullad/kulhad/kullar Cup for Tea/Coffee & Milk, Reusable clay cups, Set of 6
- Brand: Mittihub
- Design: Handcrafted
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimension (HxW): 3 x 3 inch
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Color: Natural brown
- Package Contains: 6 Terracotta Kulhads
- Enjoy your favorite cup of tea or coffee in MITTIHUB’s Kulhads. As you taste your cup of tea or coffee by kissing our Desh ki Mitti that’s been used to handcraft the kulhad you will experience a unique earthy aroma that enhances your chai/coffee experience. Drinking milk-rich tea/coffee in terracotta kulhad is a healthier option as the alkaline clay neutralizes the pH level of your favorite beverage.
- 100% Organic & Natural- Zero use of chemicals and colors that imparts uniform reddish color to the finished product.
- Microwave Safe -You can use this clay soil pot in the microwave
- Capacity -50 ML, Reusable - Kulhad are Reusable and Washable
- Enhance the taste of your coffee and tea. Feel the awesome taste and tradition when people used to eat and drink in soil pots.
- Natural-Product is completely made of clay soil. According to Ayurveda and Vagbhatt Mitti/Soil Pots are best for our health and immunity.
- Made in India (Buy Indian Support Indian Products)
How to Clean
- Try not to use soap or detergent to clean as they will eventually get soaked into the pores of the clay and then will leach into your food the next time you will cook in it. Also do not wash your earthenware in extreme temperatures water as it may cause a crack in your pot. To remove the stains try to use a very soft brush to clean the pot. At last, Do not use abrasive scouring powders because they will clog the pores and make the pot useless. Now as we charted out the don’ts for Clay Pot let us move on to the necessary dos to be followed for general cleaning.
- Whenever you clean the pot use a little bit of baking soda or salt as a cleanser with a scrub sponge and allow the earthen pot to soak overnight in the sink in water mixed with baking soda or salt. Using baking soda will allow you to get rid of a strong odor and stubborn stains. After submerging it thoroughly, take it out and wash it under running water with a soft scrubber. Now let it sun dry for at least 15 mins.