Mittihub Handmade products, 100% Eco-friendly product, Exclusive range of Clay pot, Mitti ke bartan, premium design earthenware ash pot, terracotta Ashtray
- Brand: Mittihub
- Design: Handcrafted
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimension (HxW): 2 x 11 inch
- Weight: 250 gm
- Color: Natural brown
- A perfect piece of the heat-resistant receptacle, terracotta ASH TRAY. Handcrafted with a flat bottom and perfect body which will ensure maximum usability and safety. Mittihub offers you an ashtray in two different shapes to suit your usability.
- 100% Organic & Natural- Zero use of chemicals and colors that imparts uniform reddish color to the finished product.
How to Clean
- Try not to use soap or detergent to clean as they will eventually get soaked into the pores of the clay and then will leach into your food the next time you will cook in it. Also do not wash your earthenware in extreme temperatures water as it may cause a crack in your pot. To remove the stains try to use a very soft brush to clean the pot. At last, Do not use abrasive scouring powders because they will clog the pores and make the pot useless. Now as we charted out the don’ts for Clay Pot let us move on to the necessary dos to be followed for general cleaning.
- Whenever you clean the pot use a little bit of baking soda or salt as a cleanser with a scrub sponge and allow the earthen pot to soak overnight in the sink in water mixed with baking soda or salt. Using baking soda will allow you to get rid of a strong odor and stubborn stains. After submerging it thoroughly, take it out and wash it under running water with a soft scrubber. Now let it sun dry for at least 15 mins. Directions of Cleaning a Clay Pot.