Mittihub Handmade products, 100% Eco-friendly, Natural Traditional Clay Bottle for Drinking Water, Mitti Ki Bottle, Handmade Terracotta Water Bottle Pack of 1
- Brand: Mittihub
- Design: Handcrafted
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimension (HxW): 10 x 10 inch
- Weight: 1 kg
- Color: Natural brown
- While terracotta is eco-friendly and health-wise beneficial, it also looks amazingly attractive in its simplicity. Our terracotta bottle is specially designed which adds to its durability and keeps your water cool for a longer duration.
- 100% Organic & Natural- Zero use of chemicals and colors that imparts uniform reddish color to the finished product.
- Natural & Self Cooling Water Bottle To Store Approx 1 Ltr Water (No Leakage From Cap)
- Easily Carry Water Bottle To Your Workplace Or School
- Store Water In Clay Bottles Improves Digestion & Metabolism With Nutrients & Minerals
- Neutralizing Ph Level Of Water And Provide Natural Taste With Cooling
- Handmade Water Bottle By Our Indian Potter With Handicraft Natural Looking
- The natural water bottle is revolutionary self-cooling bottle terracotta ware.
- The natural water bottle is handmade with a special mixture of clay which results in the natural self-cooling of water.
- It's self-cooling and easy to clean and refill.
- Clay adds a unique flavor to water.
How to Clean
- Try not to use soap or detergent to clean as they will eventually get soaked into the pores of the clay and then will leach into your food the next time you will cook in it. Also do not wash your earthenware in extreme temperatures water as it may cause a crack in your pot. To remove the stains try to use a very soft brush to clean the pot. At last, Do not use abrasive scouring powders because they will clog the pores and make the pot useless. Now as we charted out the don’ts for Clay Pot let us move on to the necessary dos to be followed for general cleaning.
- Whenever you clean the pot use a little bit of baking soda or salt as a cleanser with a scrub sponge and allow the earthen pot to soak overnight in the sink in water mixed with baking soda or salt. Using baking soda will allow you to get rid of a strong odor and stubborn stains. After submerging it thoroughly, take it out and wash it under running water with a soft scrubber. Now let it sun dry for at least 15 mins. Directions of Cleaning a Clay Pot.