Mittihub Handmade products, Clay pot, Mitti ki kadhai, Terracotta wok, Clay cooking pot (Kadai/Curry pot) 100% Natural clay cookware, Reusable and eco-friendly wok (9 Inch)
- Brand: Mittihub
- Design: Handcrafted
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimension (HxW): 3 x 9 inch
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Color: Natural brown
- MITTIHUB has come up with a kadhai that makes cooking convenient and keeps the nutritional value of your food intact. Made from pure clay by one of our finest artisans, this kadhai has a sleek finish that gives it a glossy look. The kadhai comes with two handlebars and a covering lid(If the product is with a lid). It’s an attempt at bringing the traditional methods of cooking back to your households through innovation in terracotta products. It is perfect for cooking traditional Indian dishes the way it was traditionally cooked.
- 100% Organic & Natural- Zero use of chemicals and colors that imparts uniform reddish color to the finished product.
- Benefits- Clay is somewhat porous so heat and moisture circulate through the pot, unlike metal & enamel pots therefore it is perfect for slow cooking without overheating. This helps retain all the natural vitamins and minerals of the food. Clay pots add many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and sulphur to food.
- Clay is alkaline in nature, hence it interacts with the acidity in the food and neutralizes the pH balance. Thereby reducing the common stomach problems, that even youngsters in the grab of due to excessive consumption of Fast Foods. Clay contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12.
How to Clean
- Try not to use soap or detergent to clean as they will eventually get soaked into the pores of the clay and then will leach into your food the next time you will cook in it. Also do not wash your earthenware in extreme temperatures water as it may cause a crack in your pot. To remove the stains try to use a very soft brush to clean the pot. At last, Do not use abrasive scouring powders because they will clog the pores and make the pot useless. Now as we charted out the don’ts for Clay Pot let us move on to the necessary dos to be followed for general cleaning.
- Whenever you clean the pot use a little bit of baking soda or salt as a cleanser with a scrub sponge and allow the earthen pot to soak overnight in the sink in water mixed with baking soda or salt. Using baking soda will allow you to get rid of a strong odor and stubborn stains. After submerging it thoroughly, take it out and wash it under running water with a soft scrubber. Now let it sun dry for at least 15 mins. Directions of Cleaning a Clay Pot.