Mittihub Handmade Earthen Water Jug, Eco-friendly Natural Traditional Clay Jug for Water/Lemonade/Juice, Mitti Ka Jug, Terracotta Pitcher, 100% Natural Clay, Durable and Reusable
- Brand: Mittihub
- Design: Handcrafted
- Material: Terracotta
- Dimension (HxW): 9.2 x 5.5 inch
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Color: Natural brown
- Drinking and serving water in a terracotta vessel means adding numerous health benefits to your water. Terracotta jug by MITTIHUB is intricately handcrafted by our potters with a contemporary touch to it.
- 100% Organic & Natural- Zero use of chemicals and colors that imparts uniform reddish color to the finished product.
- Natural & Self Cooling Water Bottle To Store Approx 1 Ltr Water (No Leakage )
- Store Water In Clay jug Improves Digestion & Metabolism With Nutrients & Minerals
- Neutralizing Ph Level Of Water And Provide Natural Taste With Cooling
- Handmade Water Jug By Our Indian Potter With Handicraft Natural Looking
- The natural water jug is revolutionary self-cooling bottle terracotta ware.
- The natural water jug is handmade with a special mixture of clay which results in the natural self-cooling of water.
- It's self-cooling and easy to clean and refill.
- Clay adds a unique flavor to water.
How to Clean
- Try not to use soap or detergent to clean as they will eventually get soaked into the pores of the clay and then will leach into your food the next time you will cook in it. Also do not wash your earthenware in extreme temperatures water as it may cause a crack in your pot. To remove the stains try to use a very soft brush to clean the pot. At last, Do not use abrasive scouring powders because they will clog the pores and make the pot useless. Now as we charted out the don’ts for Clay Pot let us move on to the necessary dos to be followed for general cleaning. Whenever you clean the pot use a little bit of baking soda or salt as a cleanser with a scrub sponge and allow the earthen pot to soak overnight in the sink in water mixed with baking soda or salt. Using baking soda will allow you to get rid of a strong odor and stubborn stains. After submerging it thoroughly, take it out and wash it under running water with a soft scrubber. Now let it sun dry for at least 15 mins. Directions of Cleaning a Clay Pot