SuperFoods –100 % Organic Barnyard Millet samvat chawal Nutrient Powerhouse, High Protein & More Fiber Than Rice, Naturally Farmed, Samak Chawal , Vrat, Upwas Food
Rachna’s SuperFoods Barnyard Millet, popularly known as Samvat Chawal & Jhingora in India, is locally sourced from the foothills of Uttarakhand. Our farmers are the actual heroes, yielding high quality food products without interfering the natural process of cultivation, resulting in the organic produce, carefully packed without losing the precious nutrients that make this product dietary rich for consumption.
In Navratri diet Samak Chaval is a good replacement for rice eaters. It is not a cereal but a fruit. It is the seed of a grass (Echinochloa Colonum) which frequently grows amongst the rice paddy. In fact it can be eaten in every spiritual fast. It is also called as Samo rice, Samak rice.
- Barnyard Millets are sorted clean, superior quality white grain
- High in fiber. Good source of zinc and manganese, helps to maintain body temperature.
- Good for diabetic patients.
- Helps accelerate weight loss.
- It has the lowest carbohydrates content and energy value among all the varieties of millets.
- Store in an air tight glass or stainless steel container in a cool and dry place