Vintage Primitive Drum Set, Professional Two Piece Hand Made Wooden Bango Drum Set with cover, Brown Bongo Drum (Oval) with Cover
Professional Two Piece Hand Made Wooden Bango Drum Set with cover 01 (Brown)
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Wood & Leather
- Comes with Cover
- Product Size- 15x8x8 cm
- Weight- 3.500 kg
- Care instruction: Clean with soft Dry cloths.
- Great Quality for best sound and pitch effect
- Great gifting option for music lovers or corporate gifting
- Bongo drums is most often played by hand and is especially associated in cuban music
- They are traditionally played by striking the edge of the drumheads with the fingers and palms
Bongo is a percussion instrument made up of two small drums attached to each other.it is originated in Cuba, and they were meant for producing music for Latin American dance bands. They are played with hands and fingers. The body of the bongos is prepared from wood, ceramic, or metal, while its drum skins are prepared from animal skin or plastics. The bongo drums are attached together, and they provide excellent entertainment values and therapeutic effects of drumming. The bongo drumming promotes physical healing, boosts the immune system, reduces anxiety and stress levels remarkably.
Crafted to perfection, it will be an excellent pick for you. It stands out owing to its unique features.