Lucknowi Craft Stylish Ethnic Brown Leather Kolhapuri Slippers for Women, Flat Flip-Flop Traditional Chappal Sandal for Casual Wear Party and Formal Occasions
- Colour: Brown
- Brand: Lucknowi Craft
- Sole: Leather
- Closure: Slip On
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Heel Type: Flat
- Genuine Leather Ladies Kolhapuri Slippers
- Comfortable to wear and walk
- Traditional design
- These new age trendy sandals house of Kolhapuri By style statement.
- They exude great comfort and are a luxurious staple for your warm weather collection and will add a polished finished to laidback summer looks.
- This pair of sandals has the right mix of comfort and style. Genuine Handmade Leather Chappals for women with Pure leather, cord and manual stitching Made by Master Artisans.
- Kolhapuri chappals are the handcrafted slippers made in the villages around Kolhapur, Maharashtra in India.
- These chappals are made for daily use and very long life. These are very popular in rural areas of Maharashtra.
- Brought these chappals in a more modern and contemporary way to reach to the masses across the globe.
- This precious craftsmanship is fighting for its survival so we must all support and endorse our Kolhapuris.
- This handmade footwear has been popular since the 18th century. The chappals get their name as the style is Kolhapuri, while being sold in adjoining towns and cities of Maharashtra, including Kolhapur, assumed the brand name of Kolhapuri chappal.
- Kolhapuri chappals are made from specially hand processed leather. Hides of buffalo/cow are processed and grazed.
- Grazing of leather makes the leather hard enough for daily wear and tear use.
- It is mostly worn in the party or any festive occasion add this comfortable pair of Kolhapuris in your footwear collection today.