Sarees Women's Banarasi Silk Saree With Blouse Piece Navy Blue
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Fabric: This Banarasi Silk Saree Have Soft Finished Fabric Easy And Comfortable To Wear
- Color: This Amazing Saree Have Navy Blue Colour Which Make You Look Awesome
- Work Type: This Beautiful Saree Woven In Zari On Jacquard Repair Loom
- Occasions: This Sarees Is Specially Design For Festive Season Of Indian Women's
- Blouse: This Saree Have Beautiful Blouse Woven With Zari Border. Includes: 1 Saree & Unstitched Blouse. Saree Length- 5.5 Metre, Blouse Length- .8 Metre
Sarees Women's Banarasi Silk Saree
A saree is the epitome of grace and poise, going back generations and still stands as the pride of traditional Indian fashion. Pinned back or draped freely around the arm, there is no room for a faux pas.
Banarasi sarees are very popular in ethnic outfits and are well known for their gold and silver brocade better known as zari. The sarees feature fine fabric and opulent embroidery with intricate designs on them. The sarees are relatively heavy as compared to other sarees.
Due to the high and fragile quality of the material, dry cleaning is the best method to take care of the fabric. Especially in cases of stains, it is advisable to seek professional assistance.