Chyawanprash Jaggery Based Builds Immunity, Helps Build Strength and Stamina Organic Pure Chyawanprash with Herbs, Soy Free Gluten Free
- Weight 500 gm
- Sugar Free Chywanprash
- Immunity Booster
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Shati (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Mushtaka (Cyperus rotundus)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Vidarikanda (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Vasaka (Adathoda vasica)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardomumum)
- Cow Ghee
- Jaggery and Honey
• It supports healthy muscle mass and tones all the tissues of the body.
• Chyawanprash is an excellent respiratory tonic as it protects the body from infection by nourishing the mucous membranes and supporting clear respiratory pathways.
• It is highly rich in terms of antioxidants as well as vitamin C due to which it is fit for all ages.
• It increases the body defense mechanism efficiently, which helps the body to fight diseases. Hence, it strengthens it as well.
• It makes you look beautiful and attractive by reversing the process of aging and reducing wrinkles.
• Boosts Immunity and Stamina
• Detoxifies the Body
• Enhances Respiratory Health
• Ensures Proper Food Digestion
About The Product
Chyawanprash is a comprehensive herbal tonic with almost 50 ingredients. It is considered as an Ayurvedic Rasayana which helps to improve immunity and physical strength. Chyawanprash also helps to remove toxins from the body and improves heart health by lowering cholesterol levels. It is good for improving vigour, vitality and delays the aging process due to its antioxidant properties. Chyawanprash is best known for its support of the immune system, which is why it is such a popular tonic during the fall and winter months. Taking 1-2 tablespoons of Chyawanprash along with warm milk prevents cold and improves the immunity of children due to its rich vitamin C content.
Store in a cool and Dry Place away from Direct Sunlight
No posts found