| Batch No (
Tea tree essential oil, also known as melaleuca oil, that is distilled & steamed from the leaves of the tea tree , from a collective of Organic Farmer. Tea tree oil is antibacterial and is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.
· Its antibacterial quality is best to use as hand sanitizer.
· Tea tree oil contains compounds that fight bacteria responsible for body odor. Effective use of deodorant.
· Tea tree oil that helps fight bad breath and dental plaque.
How To Use Oils :- Diffuser, Massage Oil, Yoga, Bath/Shower, DIY Project, Aroma Spray
Suggested Use :-
· Apply mixture of tea tree oil and coconut oil can help prevent minor cuts and abrasions from becoming infected.
· Add 3-5 Drops diffuser to enjoy the aroma which can be used as Air Freshener, massage oil & Candles etc.
· Adding tea tree oil to water when rinsing vegetable may help your produce remain mold-free.
· Keep out of reach of children, Avoid contact with eyes . It should not be ingested because it may be toxic if swallowed. People with sensitive skin may experience irritation if persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
· You should not apply tea tree oil directly to skin For every 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil, add 12 drops of a carrier oil.
· Also, be careful when using tea tree oil around the eye area. Exposure can cause redness and irritation.
Sourced From:- This Product is sourced from a collective of Organic Farmer.
PURITY TESTED / QUALITY ASSURED
Note:- “ Anuna Essential oils are cold-pressed and packaged in blue cobalt bottles that are more effective in blocking UV rays than brown bottles, making our oil remain fresh and last longer in storage & use.”