Wooden Spice Box - Sheesham Wood Spice Box (Masala Dabba) Set for Kitchen with Spoon
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- This sheesham wooden box with 9 sections and a spoon is great to store Indian spices. - It is handcrafted in classic brown color and comes with a unique sheesham spoon. - This multipurpose utility box can also be used to store and serve refreshners, dry fruits and keep your knick knacks like jewellery, small items at one place. - This will definitely keep your spices organised in your kitchen.
From the manufacturer
ANUNA is the World's crafts and design store started in 2012 with a vision to promote crafts globally & help small artisans based in different parts of India earn a living out of it. We currently work with 80 plus artisans & craftsmen across India & help them in developing the end product, right from the ideation phase. Each product is uniquely handmade & hand painted with miniature details by skilled craftsmen. Currently, we have merchandise across 22 different art forms like Warli, Madhubani, Dhokra, Wooden Carving, Wooden Engraving, Pyrography, Channaptana, Gond painting, Sanjhi, Mithila hand-painting & Studio Pottery etc and have products across multiple categories like Home & Decor, Lighting, Kitchen & Dining, Furniture & Furnishing, made in different materials like terracotta, Teak & Sheesham wood, ceramic, Brass, Canvas etc.
- Dimension of each small partition is (L * W * H) = ( 2.1 * 2.1 * 1.1) Inch and the Volume of each partitions is 50 ML.
- Can store spices and masala for upto 10-15 days depending on the usage after which you need to refill the box.
- >span class="a-list-item">It is handcrafted in classic brown color and comes with a unique sheesham spoon.
- >span class="a-list-item">This will definitely keep your spices organised in your kitchen.