Anuna Peppermint Essential oil 100% pure, undiluted and therapeutic, has antibacterial, refreshing and muscle relaxing properties (30ml)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Peppermint essential oil is extracted from leaves of the peppermint (mentha piperita) plant using steam distillation. Peppermint oil has analgesic, antimicrobial, anaesthetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, decongestant, emmenagogic, expectorant, nervine, and stimulant properties.
Our peppermint essential oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from India. Our each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil is analgesic in nature and works well to reduce inflammation and pain relating to joints, muscles and headaches. It effectively relieves muscle spasms.
- Peppermint oil relieves pain, prevents the formation of intestinal gas, breaks up mucus and relieves sinus congestion, and relieves or reduces symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
- Peppermint oil is an effective natural rodent and ant repellent.
- Peppermint oil is useful as cleaning and deodorizing agent owning to its antimicrobial properties.
- Peppermint oil acts as a natural astringent that tightens the skin and offers relief from skin problems like sunburns due to its cooling nature.
Suggested Use of Peppermint Oil
- Pour a few drops of peppermint oil into the diffuser or vaporizer and spread the minty fragrance around your house or your office.
- Dilute peppermint oil in a carrier oil and apply topically to get relief from inflammation or indigestion.
- Inhale peppermint oil directly from the bottle while keeping it away from your inner nose, or mix it with other essential oils like lavender and then breathe in the combined aroma deeply. Inhale it to reduce the nausea effect and reduce motion sickness.