Anuna Eucalyptus -100% Pure Essential Oil, undiluted and therapeutic, A soother, relieves muscular pain and respiratory problems, a powerful decongestant (30ml)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Eucalyptus oil is extracted from fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs using steam distillation. Eucalyptus oil have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-rheumatic, antispasmodic, balsamic, decongestant, deodorant, expectorant, mucolytic, parasiticide, and stimulant properties.
Our eucalyptus essential oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from India. Our each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Eucalyptus oil is one of the most effective essential oils for a number of respiratory conditions including bronchitis, cough, asthma, and sinusitis.
- Eucalyptus oil is a powerful natural hair care remedy that helps in dealing with dandruff, itchy scalp, lice and provide follicle stimulation.
- Eucalyptus oil helps to fight inflammation and promote healing for skin irritations such as wounds, cuts, burns, sores and insect bite.
Suggested Use of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Put some drops of eucalyptus oil in a bowl of hot boiling water and inhale the vapour.
- Another way is to message few drops of eucalyptus oil on chest, back or throat. You may also use diffuser for inhalation.
- Massage a few drops of eucalyptus oil diluted in a carrier oil evenly over the affected area to ease the pain.
- Fir the hair care, mix eucalyptus oil in a carrier oil such as coconut oil and apply on the scalp.
Safety and Storage
Our oils are packaged in blue cobalt glass bottles to provide the maximum protection from light and air. This helps in increasing the shelf life of the product compared to amber glass bottles. Store in a dark glass bottle, tightly capped, in a cool place.
It should not be used on deep wounds or near the eyes, ears, nose. Contact your healthcare provider if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Dilute with a carrier before each use. Keep out of reach of children.