Neem Oil - 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted, 100 ml (3.3 oz) for Skin Care, Hair Care, Dandruff, Insect Repellent
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our neem oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from India. Each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Our neem oil is extracted from the seed of the tropical neem tree, also known as Indian lilac. Neem oil is a brownish-yellow liquid with a strong garlicky smell and extremely bitter taste. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties.
Benefits of Neem Oil:
- Neem oil has been used in beauty and skin care products to treat dry skin and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, reduce scars, heal wounds, treat acne and minimize warts and moles.
- Neem oil is an effective pesticide that gets rid of insects such as aphids, mites, scale, leaf hoppers, white flies, caterpillars, mealybugs and thrips.
- Neem oil is an an effective remedy for a number of common conditions, from arthritis and headaches to acid reflux disease and psoriasis.
- To treat acne, fungal infections, warts, or moles, lightly dab the neem oil onto the area using a cotton swab or cotton ball. Allow it to soak in for up to 20 minutes. Wash off the oil with warm water.
- Neem oil is a natural fungicide, germicide, and pesticide, which finds its application in various agricultural products. It attacks various insects, interrupts their life-cycle and constrains their growth. You can use it in your home garden.
- Apply it on your clothes to get rid of mosquitoes. A few drops of this oil in water-clogged areas would make sure that there are no mosquitoes breeding in that area.
Safety and Storage
Our oils are packaged in blue cobalt glass bottles to provide the maximum protection from light and air. This helps in increasing the shelf life of the product compared to amber glass bottles.
Store in a dark glass bottle, tightly capped, in a cool place
It should not be used on deep wounds or near the eyes, ears, nose. Contact your healthcare provider if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Dilute with a carrier before each use. Keep out of reach of children